|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2017|
• Join an Asian leader which is at the forefront of the renewables sector
• Challenging and motivating position
• Opportunity to work in Makati
About the Company
Our client is a renewable energy organisation with operations in wind, solar, hydro and biomass. It is one of the largest investors in the sector across Asia and Australia. They have a significant pipeline of new projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage project compliance and permits by liaising with regulatory bodies;
• Ensure timely submission of documents and applications;
• Schedule regulatory/compliance activities of the projects;
• Monitor the status of permit applications;
• Prepare regulatory reports;
• File corporate documents
• Assist with logistics and travel arrangements.
Skills & Requirements
• Two years of experience in an administrative function preferably with background working with government agencies.
How to Apply
This is a unique opportunity to kick start your operations/ compliance career and work for an organisation that is making a significant contribution to the renewable energy industry in the Philippines and beyond. This is an urgent requirement so please click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #34019. For more information, please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931. Please note text messages will not be responded to.