|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 5, 2017|
- Global sustainable energy producer
- Canberra based – shift work
- Newly established Operations Control Centre
About the Company
Our client is one of the world's fastest growing independent producers of renewable energy. In Australian they have a significant number of wind and solar farms. You will be based in our Operations Control Centre in Canberra.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be based in the Operations Control Centre in Canberra and work as part of a highly motivated 24/7 team, responsible for the safe and efficient monitoring and control of the renewable assets.
- Supporting all Operation and Maintenance Managers;
- Support of optimization of company strategies where applicable;
- Maintain budget control;
- Accurately monitors variation reporting;
- Responsible for continuous improvement of systems and operational data.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Ideally have experience within a control center environment;
- Meticulous with numbers and an advanced user of SCADA software or similar;
- Energy experience.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity in the industry of the future with one of its up and coming leaders, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33930. For more information please call Gavin Attwood or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Strategic Product Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Design Centre Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Junior or Entry Level Software Engineer (SCADA core system) posted about 1 month ago.
- Land Acquisition Lawyer posted about 1 month ago.
- Project Manager posted 2 months ago.