|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Location||Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
• Energy developers setting up an office in Vietnam
• Help set up an office and all office functions
• Be part of the thriving energy industry in Vietnam
About the Company
Our client has an extensive energy portfolio and are now expanding its business in Vietnam and are seeking an experienced local candidate to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage office setup, from looking for office space to setting up filing systems and other admin processes;
• Once an office is established, you will be required to maintain office services and clerical functions;
• Set up and manage record archives, procurement procedures;
• Perform other office managerial duties, such as training new employees, admin, timesheets, etc
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience setting up an office is crucial;
• Energy industry background is highly favorable;
• Understanding of the requirements of a new office;
• Strong admin skills.
How to Apply
This opportunity to join a progressive Asian clean energy developer and help them set up an office in Vietnam is not to be missed. If you are interested then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33759. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.