|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2017|
- Major diversified property group
- Strong strategy & business planning focus
- Attractive salary package – 18 month contract
Our client is one of the largest diversified property groups in Australia with more than $16.6 billion of real estate assets. They own, manage and develop shopping centres, logistics centres and business parks, office assets, residential communities, and retirement living villages. The company strongly values making a valuable contribution to our communities and our country.
Reporting to the GM Retail Asset Management & Operations, you will provide strategic leadership and accountability for the implementation, execution and management of all activities related to the procurement, compliance and reselling of energy and utilities across the Group:
- Drive efficiency and cost savings of energy and other utilities
- Energy related regulatory and compliance
- Provide budget guidance in relation to utilities
- Implement a solar strategy across identified Group assets.
- Develop an embedded network across the group
- Jointly develop a national group sustainability strategy
- Experience of Australian corporate energy, compliance, procurement and reselling
- Experience in utilities management
- Proven track record of achieving results through influencing and relationship skills
- Project management experience
Up for the challenge in assisting to combat energy costs and reducing carbon footprint? Please call Damian Penston or Michael Green, +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS Word (not PDF) quoting #33945.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Paralegal posted 5 days ago.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 15 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted 20 days ago.
- Construction Manager – Electrical Wiring Licence posted 27 days ago.