|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Location||Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
• Energy developers setting up an office in Vietnam
• Manage the development stage of the projects
• Be part of the thriving energy industry in Vietnam
About the Company
Our client has an extensive energy portfolio and are now expanding its business in Vietnam and are seeking an experienced local candidate to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage site identification and acquisition;
• Negotiate land agreements;
• Liaise with local authorities, government bodies, land owners, neighbors, etc;
• Ensure regulatory compliance;
• Lead the land conversion process.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience developing energy or power projects;
• In-depth knowledge of the Vietnamese laws and regulations in relation to land management.
How to Apply
This opportunity to join a progressive Asian energy developer and help them acquire suitable land for energy infrastructure projects in Vietnam is not to be missed. If you are interested then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33757. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500.