|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
• Permanent Position
• Leading edge technology (World first!)
• Pre-IPO start-up
• New grads may apply
This position is open to software engineers located in Sydney who are permitted to work in Australia.
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing start-up that has developed technology that is the first of its kind anywhere in the World? Do you want to be one of the software engineers behind the biggest private initiative to reduce energy consumption in Australian history? Do you want to work for a company that hires people because they're talented?
This company does things the smart way. You'll work on a supervisory control system that will be installed in hundreds of thousands of sites – possibly millions! You'll work in a test driven development environment where most of the coding is done in C#, but previous experience with any language is good enough, so long as you know how to code.
You will be responsible for:
• SCADA programming
• Some PLC programming
The successful applicant will have the following capabilities:
• Up to 2 years of software development experience. New graduates with a degree in mechatronics are encouraged to apply.
• Experience in developing firmware for smart switches would be advantageous
• Unit testing / TDD
• Any programming language (C# and C++ would be best)
• Absolute attention to detail in the quality of the work you produce (we are looking for the best people)
You’ll get to work with other highly talented people on leading edge technology in a Silicon Valley-style atmosphere. You will receive high quality on the job training and mentoring so that your career can develop more quickly than it would elsewhere.
If you would like to work for a company that stands out from the crowd and has legitimate reasons to believe that it will become a billion-dollar success story in the next few years, please click apply, submitting your resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34104. For more information please call Damian Penston on +61 2 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Paralegal posted about 1 month ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted about 1 month ago.
- Controls and Instrumentation Engineer posted about 1 month ago.
- Sales (High Net Worth Individuals) posted 2 months ago.
- Business Development Manager- Asset Management posted 2 months ago.