|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2017|
|Close Date||Please note there is no close date for this position.|
- International developer, major Australian projects
- Brisbane-based role
- Analysis of power and energy projects
Your new company
This significant operator in renewable energy is expanding its Brisbane office. They have a total of 12GW of installed capacity across over 100 assets.
Your new role
You will play a broad role in assisting senior management with investment decision making through sophisticated financial due diligence techniques:
- Prepare investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis;
- Supporting businesses with new deals;
- Perform in-depth research, analysis and present on the fundamentals of potential investments ;
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities;
- Support deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing;
- Assist in the review of key partnerships from both a strategic and financial perspective, and assist in the execution of transactions arising from the review.
Who you are
Ideally, we are seeking someone with around five years’ experience in the analysis of energy infrastructure projects. You have strong, advance level financial modelling and quantitative analysis skills and are happy to work in a hardworking ground breaking environment.
Want to put your modelling skills to work in renewable energy and do some good at the same time? Then call Lani Seals or Michael Green on +612 8243 0500 or submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34043.