|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2017|
- An opportunity in a renewable energy provider; expats are welcome to apply
- A hydro power plant at the initial stage
- One of the most stable local companies which has ventured in renewable energy
About the Company
The company is one of the leading construction companies in the Philippines currently developing a range of renewable energy projects particularly hydro. They are actively investing in renewable energy particularly hydro power plants. This role is based in Ortigas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all technical matters of the project, particularly approvals of design, methodologies and technical studies;
- Manpower management of the project;
- Manage vendors;
- Develop policies and procedures for the project;
- Manager HSE.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a power plant or renewable energy project management environment from design to construction, particularly hydro.
- A registered civil, mechanical or electrical engineer.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a progressive company in the renewables space in the Philippines and have relevant experience, please apply submitting your resume in MS Word (please no PDF) format quoting reference #34051 or call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Direct Combustion Biomass Technical Manager posted 4 months ago.