|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Lobo Lobo, Philippines|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
• Join the biofuels industry in the Philippines
• Based in Cavite
• Work for one of the most progressive renewables developers in Asia
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding bioethanol and biomass company with operations in the Philippines and expanding to other countries in SE Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver proactive and business focused HR advice and services;
• Oversee the over-all implementation of the talent acquisition and selection process of new hires, performance management system and the job evaluation system;
• Ensure efficient administration and processing of key compensation areas and benefits of all employees.
• Manage employee training and development and retention programs.
• Assist in the grievance procedures
• Ensure the HR systems are implemented accordingly.
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of experience working in a labor intensive company with strong exposure in labor relations, compensation, payroll, training, and recruitment;
• Human resources background and qualification.
How to Apply
If you would like to continue your HR career by joining a renewables developer/ financier that is making significant contribution to the clean energy industry in the Philippines, then please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33963, or call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Please note that text messages may not be responded to.