|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2018|
• Contract role to set up HR operations
• Opportunity for someone with engineering/EPC power background
• Innovative overseas engineering company
We are currently assisting an overseas power engineering company, which is entering the Australian renewables market, with the recruitment of a HR Manager.
In this role you will be required to set up HR policies and procedures and head up the Australian HR operations. You will be working in a Sydney-based office within a small team; however the head office is expected to grow due to company's expansion in Australia.
We are seeking someone with previous HR management experience within the engineering/ EPC/ power environment. This is an ongoing contract role which can be extended depending on the dynamics of the business.
The client is willing to fill this position ASAP so don't hesitate to apply if you'd like to join this global engineering firm and help them set up in Australia. For more information please call Katie Martsinovich or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500 or click apply submitting your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34101.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 1 day ago.
- new Senior Project Manager - Offshore Wind Farm - Japan posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Project Manager - Solar posted 17 days ago.
- Electrical Supervisor - Solar, Site Based posted 26 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 3 months ago.