|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Lobo Lobo, Philippines|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2018|
• Join the biofuels industry in the Philippines
• Based in Lobo Lobo
• Work for one of the most progressive renewables developers in Asia
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding bioethanol and biomass company with operations in the Philippines and expanding to other countries in SE Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage health and welfare;
• Assist with payroll functions;
• Benefits administration;
• Record keeping;
• Ensure smooth clinic management;
• Assists employees with their medical and accident concerns;
• Handle insurance claim/ refund from the health insurance provider.
Skills and Experience
• Must be a registered nurse and BOSH certified;
• 1-2 years experience in a multinational company;
• 1- 2 years work experience in HR and/or Administrative Services.
How to Apply
If you would like to continue your recruitment career by joining a renewables developer/ financier that is making significant contribution to the clean energy industry in the Philippines, then please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33970, or call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Please note that text messages may not be responded to.