|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||March 21, 2018|
- International Geothermal Developer
- Health and safety, continuous improvement
- Operations and maintenance of a geothermal plant
A global geothermal energy industry pioneer and the largest vertical integrated geothermal developer. They are also a recognized world leader in wet steam field technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leads and provides direction to the Operations and Maintenance Division in developing and implementing the medium to long-term Operation and Asset life-cycle management strategies and programs
Responsible for overseeing the operation and maintenance of the geothermal facility, ensuring the geothermal facilities' continuous and efficient operation
Represent the Division in high level policy meetings, conferences, and external negotiations
Responsible for providing overall management of Geothermal Facility in terms of strategies, budget, statutory requirements & licenses, contracts and sales agreement, litigations, finance management and optimization of resources.
Skills and Qualifications
- BS Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years in geothermal power plant / steam field operations
- Managerial experience
How To Apply
If you want to be a part of the industry of the future in a company that has a very positive international reputation, please click apply, submitting your resume quoting reference #34215 . For more information about this position please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31. Text messages may not be responded to.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Paralegal posted 5 days ago.
- new Finance Director posted 6 days ago.
- new Senior Project Manager - Offshore Wind Farm - Japan posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer posted 10 days ago.
- Intercompany Accountant posted 13 days ago.