|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Vietnam, Viet Nam|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2017|
- Manage financial modeling on all investment targets
- Investment banking background
About the Company
Our client is one of the few financial institutions that supports projects in renewable energy. It is currently supporting a new clean energy project in Vietnam.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage financial modeling and quantitative analysis on investment targets;
- Research potential investment opportunities;
- Manage all aspects of deal execution;
- Support asset management functions including exploring strategies to create value at the portfolio level;
- Review portfolio companies and manage the transactions arising from such review.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience working in an investment role in the power/energy industry;
- Sound knowledge of the energy market in Vietnam;
- Investment banking background.
How to Apply
This opportunity to join a progressive Asian energy developer and help them set up a business in Vietnam is not to be missed. If you are interested then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33927. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Finance Analyst posted 4 months ago.