|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Taiwan, Taichung and Hsinchu|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2017|
- Leading wind turbine manufacturer
- Local salary/ both locals and expats will be considered
- Locations include Taichung and Hsinchu
About the Company
Our client, from Europe, is one of the worlds leading wind specialists and has been for over forty years. This employment is with a private company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and repair of wind turbines;
- Looking after mechanical and electrical equipment;
- Reports to the regional maintenance supervisor.
Skills and Experience
- Must be a qualified electrician, electrical degree or similar;
- Experience in electrical engineering, agriculture, automobile, workshop or similar;
- Ideally have experience with motors;
- Flexibility to move and travel;
- Comfortable with heights and confined space.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #34032. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 0977 247 5434. Please note text messages will not be responded to.