|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2017|
• Large Commercial Scale Solar Company
• Location: Sydney
• Electricial Engineer
About the Company
Our client is a significant commercial scale solar installer in Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibility of the draftsperson is to create detailed and accurate drawings for electrical and structural areas for commercial level Solar.
• Producing high level technical drawings;
• Maintaining a database of drawings;
• Evaluate and solve design changes and specifications.
Skills and Experience
• Deep knowledge and experience of Autocad;
• Experience with Tool Palettes, Dynamic Blocks and Template;
• Deisgn tool such as Sketch up would be advantageous;
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
• Exceptional organizational skills;
• Good communication skills.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity within a well respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33801. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on +612 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Operation Controller posted 1 day ago.
- new Operation Controls Manager posted 1 day ago.
- Production Engineer- Solar Manufacturing posted 7 days ago.
- Quality Control Engineer- Solar Manufacturing posted 7 days ago.
- Director – Project Development (utility-scale solar) posted 16 days ago.