|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2017|
• Leading international renewables developer
• Taiwan-based with SE Asia interests
• Relocation package for expats
Your New Company
This organisation has significant offshore wind plans for Taiwan and other parts of SE Asia. Well experienced in renewable energy projects having constructed and operated a large number of renewable energy technologies.
You will execute engineering studies, design and development work, specifications and due diligence related to offshore wind projects. Other roles include team development/ coordination and supporting business development activities; working cross-border with regional and European team members will be an important activity.
• Technical responsibility for project work;
• Technical presentations to stakeholders and investors.
• Drive development of existing and new offshore wind energy projects;
• Support for business development activities;
• Maintain Asia Pacific's offshore opportunity pipeline;
• Provide expertise and coordinate processes related to design, project financing, tendering, and construction.
Who you are
• Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in offshore wind or offshore engineering;
• Engineering degree;
• Strong commercial experience.
This is a pioneering role bringing offshore wind to an entire region of the world. If you would like to experience an Asian lifestyle then this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't let it slip. To apply for the role please click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34042 or call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +61 2 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Wind positions- EPC, Commercial, EHS posted about 1 month ago.