|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||NSW, work from home, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 5, 2017|
- Work from home - metropolitan or regional location
- Contract role - either part-time or full-time
- Wind or renewables development experience required
Interstate Wind Developer has a wind farm under development in NSW and wants the Development Manager to work closer to the site. This is a contract role where you can work either full or part-time and work from home or a serviced office. Your location could either be metropolitan or NSW regional.
A traditional renewables development role where you will be negotiating with landowners, local and state governments and be involved in approvals process.
Who you are
Given it is a contract role we expect you to have a wind background or at least a renewables development background.
This is a great opportunity if you are between positions or need to work from home but available for trips into a NSW regional area. Please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich if you would like to discuss the opportunity, +612 8243 0500. If you prefer, just submit your resume in MS Word (we cannot search on PDF documents) quoting #33905.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Recruitment Consultant - Carbon & Renewable Energy posted 1 day ago.
- new Paralegal posted 6 days ago.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 16 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 19 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted 21 days ago.