|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2017|
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of scaffolding design
• Constructions design and safety
• Must have 3-5 years of experience as a lead design engineer managing several designers
• Civil engineering background
About the Company
This organisation has established itself as a reputable formwork construction company which has presence in many countries, including Asia.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead a team of designers;
• Prepare scaffold design lay-out drawings and design solutions analysis;
• Manage design calculations and estimating;
• Process design requests from different project sites;
• Liaise internally and with external clients.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in all areas of design, analysis and detailing of scaffolding. Including provision of design calculations of the scaffold design;
• Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering;
• Working knowledge in scaffolding/falsework is essential;
• Experience in construction/heavy equipment industries; with at least 3 years supervisory or junior managerial experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a progressive construction company and play an integral part in helping them service their valued clients in the Philippines and in the Asian region, then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format quoting reference #33789. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.