|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||July 14, 2017|
• Large Commercial Scale Solar Company
• Location: Sydney
• Electricial Engineer
About the Company
Our client is a significant commercial scale solar installer in Australia.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibility of the Design Engineer is both presales and aftersales Solar PV Design for commercial level Solar.
• Creating technical designs from sales through to commissioning;
• Responsible for bill of materials for installation;
• Maintaining compliance at all times;
• Anticipate and solve any technical issues before installation.
Skills and Experience
• Engineering degree, preferably in photovoltaic;
• Comfortable in working within a past paced environment and demonstrates a sense of urgency;
• Clean Energy Accreditation is beneficial;
• Autocad skills are desirable;
• Solid experience with solar industry software;
• Minimum of 12 months working on solar design.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity within a well respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33800. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on +612 8243 0500.