|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 16, 2018|
• Philippines- based international engineering consultancy
• Over thirty years presence in the country
About the Company
Our client is a large global engineering consultancy working on major infrastructure projects throughout the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategically integrate design infrastructure, projects and programs to deliver excellent customer solutions;
• Manage and develop training and oversight to the technical team;
• Oversee four design centers in Manila;
• Maintain budget control;
• Accurately monitor technology development.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in engineering, design or similar;
• Minimum of ten years experience, with five in senior management of design centers;
• Experience working with Asian countries;
• Ideally has solar experience;
• Extensive people management experience;
• Business and finance experience sufficient to understand budgeting, finance and return on investment.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34124. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 0977 247 5434. Please note text messages will not be responded to.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 15 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 18 days ago.
- Business Development Manager posted 20 days ago.
- Construction Manager – Electrical Wiring Licence posted 27 days ago.
- Strategic Product Manager posted about 1 month ago.