|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2018|
- Work for one of the leading biofuels producers in Asia
- This controls and instrumentation role covers both construction and operation phase of a bioethanol plant
- Based in Cavite; For local candidates
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly expanding bioethanol and biomass company with operations in the Philippines and expanding to other countries in SE Asia.
About the Role
You will be required to work during the construction phase of a bioethanol plant and once the plant is commissioned, you will be managing the maintenance of instrumentation and controls systems. Based in Cavite. For local candidates only.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all technical controls;
- Approve final documents for the project and installation of the equipment;
- Perform other controls and instrumentation duties as required;
- Once the plant is commissioned, you will be required to conduct maintenance work on all controls and instrumentation systems and equipment.
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of the plant controls and instrumentation standards in the Philippines;
- Min 5 years of controls and instrumentation experience in the industrial environment;
- Must be Philippine registered electronics and communications engineer; OR electrical/mechanical/mechatronics engineer;
- Previous experience working in the sugar milling, bioethanol industry would be highly regarded.
How to Apply
If you are a controls and instrumentation engineer with previous industrial experience who would like to join a bioethanol manufacturing organisation, please click Apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34136. For more information please call Lani Seals on 0917 713 29 31.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Finance Director posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer posted 10 days ago.
- Electrical Supervisor - Solar, Site Based posted 26 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development Manager- Asset Management posted 3 months ago.