|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||December 8, 2017|
- International fund
- Flexible location
- Work on solar energy projects nationwide
Our client is an overseas fund that is entering the utility-scale solar energy market in Australia, with a development target of 500MW.
You will play a broad role in assisting senior management with investment decision making through sophisticated financial due diligence techniques:
- Prepare investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis
- Perform research, analysis and present on the fundamentals of potential projects
- General industry research to assist in the origination of new deals
- Support deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing
- Review key partnerships from both a strategic and financial perspective
- Oversee construction in terms of managing suppliers and contracts
Who you are
Ideally, we are seeking someone with around five years’ experience as a commercial analyst and financial analyst working on utility-scale solar projects. You have strong, advanced level financial modelling and quantitative analysis skills and are happy to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
If you want to put your modelling skills to work in renewable energy and do some good at the same time, call Damian Penston on +612 8243 0500 or submit your CV, quoting reference #34070.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- new Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted 1 day ago.
- new Finance Director posted 6 days ago.
- Senior Electrical Project Engineer posted 10 days ago.
- Senior Project Manager - Solar posted 17 days ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted 3 months ago.