|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Geelong or Ballart, Australia|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
• Two contract civil engineering positions available for two wind farms
• Experience working with roads and bridges is essential
• Commute from Geelong or Ballarat – 12 to 18 month contracts
About the Company
Early stage construction has begun on the first wind farm with a strong chance of a second farm commencing shortly. There are others in the pipeline as well.
About the Role
Both roles are 12-18 month contract positions with a long term career possibility. The purpose of these roles is to provide civil engineering support to ensure that the civil infrastructure of the wind farms, particularly roads and bridges, complies with the specifications and the scope.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support all aspects of planning and designing of the civil engineering components of a wind farm;
• Report any issues or costs associated with civil engineering prior to construction;
• Ensure that all civil work is completed on time and budget;
• Ensure that the civil engineering work is regulatory compliant.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in civil engineering;
• Ideally you have prior experience in civil design of wind farm projects;
• Experience working with roads and bridges;
• Proven track record of HSE practices.
How to Apply
This is one of the rare opportunities to become part of a rapidly developing renewable energy industry in Australia. To apply for this position please submit your resume in Word format (we cannot search on PDF documents) quoting reference #33897. For more information please call Gavin Attwood or Lani Seals on +612 8243 0500.