|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||September 1, 2017|
• Newly established EPC - Newcastle Head Office
• Significant number of projects along east coast
• Wind and Solar projects
About the Company
A new established business which has significant backing leading to its first project, soon to be two and a number of others in the pipeline
About the Role
This is a boutique organisation so you will be close to all senior people in the business from CEO and COO to senor Engineers. In this role you will role will be accountable for the management of all financial matters. The role is based in Newcastle. Whilst a person established or planning to be established in Newcastle is strongly preferred a commuting arrangement may be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage and control all financial aspects of the business;
• Liaise with and maintain good relationship with JV partners and other internal and external stakeholders;
• Manage daily accounting, tax, finance, forecasting, strategic planning and budgets;
• Be involved in the financial aspects of construction management, investor relationships and compliance management.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience working for a company in the wind energy sector is ideal; however experience working for an organisation involved in the construction of energy or infrastructure projects will also be considered;
• Project finance experience.
How to Apply
Would you like to join a fast-growing dynamic renewables EPC which is making a significant contribution to the development of renewable energy in Australia?
Do you have previous finance experience in the power generation industry and are ready to step up into the C-level finance role? Then please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word (we can't search on PDF documents) quoting reference #33895. To discuss your interest please call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on +61 2 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Chief Financial Officer posted 3 months ago.