|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon Recruitment|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2017|
- Expanding Mid Size Renewable Energy company
- Energy/ Financial/ Banking Services background
- For Filipino employment in the Philippines
About the Company
Our client has existed in the Philippines for over 50 years, present in the Renewable Energy sector. They are currently expanding their office due to current projects. Excellent family orientated company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing new large scale financial transactions with lenders;
- Reporting directly to the CEO;
- Full responsibility of the finance team through imminent growth;
- Development of business ventures;
- Large focus on risk, cost and quality.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum degree qualified in Finance, preferably MBA.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office and current financial software;
- Ideally has energy experience;
- Must have extensive experience in negotiating successfully, multi million dollar corporate loans;
- Based in Makati.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity with an extremely respected company within the industry, please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #33708. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 0977 247 5434. Please note text messages will not be responded to.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Chief Financial Officer posted 3 months ago.