|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Brisbane or Gold Coast, Australia|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2017|
- Residential and commercial markets
- Two roles available: Sydney and Brisbane. Home office environment.
- Manage small scale commercial solar projects
About the Company
This international company has a 20 years solar experience across 60 countries. In Australia they have performed over 100,000 installations amounting to over 1.5 million solar panels on residential, small business and large commercial projects. Internationally, they have managed more than 800MW.
About the Role
The essence of this position is to deliver sales in the residential and commercial solar market to a specific revenue target across residential and commercial markets. Please note that you will be required to work from your home office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic relationship introduction opportunities;
- Engage in all aspects of project development in the commercial market;
- Liaise with other consultants and parties;
- Provide monthly reporting;
- Prepare tenders and quotes;
- Conduct site analysis;
- Monitoring progress of the projects.
Skills and Experience
- Around 3 years of solar energy experience in the B2B environment;
- Previous commercial sales and business development experience;
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining a well-established and funded international organisation working on a broad range solar projects, please click apply and submit your resume in MS Word format (no PDF please) quoting reference #34029. For more information please call Gavin Attwood on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Business Development Manager - Solar posted 9 days ago.