|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2017|
• Join one of the leading global energy management corporations
• Senior level role overseeing the energy business in the Philippines
• Assist with the energy business growth strategy
About the Company
An international blue chip engineering organisation increasing its energy business. The preferred location for this role is Philippines, however Malaysia can also be an option.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with EPC and other executives to develop relationships;
• Help create local energy sales strategy;
• Generate potential leads, qualify leads and drive conversion;
• Develop and execute the EPC strategy for the energy business.
Skills and Experience
• Chemical Engineering degree with 10+ years process control and automation experience;
• Previous experience working in the petrochemical industry in a business development or sales capacity;
• EPC experience would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Want to work in the industry of the future for a company that is a world leader? Please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500 to discuss your interest or click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33979.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Business Development Manager- Energy posted 4 months ago.