|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2018|
• Global climate change consultancy engaged in quantifying environmental impact of its clients
• Promote sustainability products which decrease carbon footprint
• Business development background within environmental sustainability sector
About the Company
This is an international company that has a real commitment to sustainability and fighting climate change around the globe. The role is Sydney-based.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Build a client base consisting of new corporate and B2B clients who wish to minimise their carbon footprint;
• Promote and sell carbon project services, assist in organising the events, preparing marketing materials, etc;
• Respond to tenders and prepare proposals;
• Manage a range of environmental products and services, such as carbon credits, greenhouse gas accounting, green procurement, etc.
Skills and Experience
• Business Development/ Sales background within the environmental sustainability sector;
• Experience working with carbon offsetting and other greenpower products would be highly regarded.
How to Apply
The client would like to move quickly with the recruitment process so don't hesitate to apply if you have the right background and would like to join one of the progressive environmental companies that help its clients to reduce their carbon footprint. Please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #34188. To discuss the position and your background please call Lani Seals or Michael Green on 02 8243 0500.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Distributed Ledger Technology Professionals posted 8 days ago.
- Intercompany Accountant posted 26 days ago.
- Recruitment Consultant - Carbon & Renewable Energy posted 28 days ago.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted about 1 month ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted about 1 month ago.