|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2017|
• Join one of the leading global energy management corporations
• Senior level role overseeing the operations in the Philippines
• Waste water business development/sales experience is a must
About the Company
An international blue chip engineering organisation increasing its waste water business.
About the Role
This role has been created to participate in formation of the waste water business growth strategy. The preferred location for this role is Philippines, however Malaysia can also be an option.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with EPC and other executives to develop relationships;
• Help create local waste water sales strategy;
• Generate potential leads, qualify leads and drive conversion;
• Develop and execute the EPC strategy for the waste water business.
Skills and Experience
• Chemical Engineering degree with 10+ years process control and automation experience;
• Previous experience working in the waste water industry;
• EPC experience would be advantageous;
• Business development experience is a must.
How to Apply
Want to work in the industry of the future for a company that is a world leader? Please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 2 8243 0500 to discuss your interest or click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS Word format, quoting reference #33984.