|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2017|
- 10 plus years experience in direct combustion biomass technology or related industry; expats are welcome to apply
- Initial stage biomass plant
- One of the most stable local companies which has ventured in renewable energy, particularly biomass
About the Company
The company is one of the leading construction companies in the Philippines currently developing a range of renewable energy projects particularly hydro. They are actively investing in renewable energy particularly biomass. This role is based in Ortigas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all technical matters of the project, including approval of the design, methodologies and technical studies;
- Manpower management of the project;
- Liaise with government bodies in regards to project compliance;
- Develop policies and procedures of the project;
- Manager HSE;
- Manage vendors in relation to road construction and design.
Skills and Experience
- 10 years of experience in a biomass project roll out from project management from design to construction;
- With a reliable knowledge of biomass DIRECT COMBUSTION technology;
- A registered engineer, civil, electrical or mechanical.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a progressive company in the renewables space in the Philippines and have relevant experience, please apply submitting your resume in MS Word format (please no PDF) quoting reference #34052 or call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
To apply for this position please complete the form below and
attach relevant documents.
All fields marked * are required fields.
- Business Development Manager- Carbon Offsetting posted 20 days ago.
- Commercial Manager- Tenders and Bids posted about 1 month ago.
- Two Positions: Project Manager & Jnr. Project Engineer posted about 1 month ago.
- Business Development Manager posted about 1 month ago.
- Controls and Instrumentation Engineer posted about 1 month ago.